Our Private Terrace Room is tucked away on the top floor, accessed by a private staircase. You’ll find a shared rooftop terrace directly off the bedroom offering views over the rooftops of Bloomsbury and West End.
This stylish room offers a striking design with its dark wood paneling and a marble tiled bathroom. The room also has an open plan seating area to relax in but on sunny days do enjoy the terrace with your own table and chairs and the neighbourhood skyline. The Terrace Room can be booked with the neighbouring My Place suite to make a spacious and unique two-bedroom hotel suite.
These two bedrooms are also available collectively for private events, product launches or installations.
- Bed size – 6’0 x 6’6 – Super King – 180 x 200cm
- Room size – approx 27m2
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Complimentary bottled water on arrival
- Complimentary welcome treats
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite with shower/bath
- Open plan lounge area
- Access to shared roof top terrace
- Multi-Channel flatscreen LCD TV
- Bluetooth-enabled music system – play your own music
- Work station
- Illy espresso machine with complimentary coffee pods
- Robes & slippers
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities
- Mini bar
- Pure Lakes eco-friendly toiletries
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Tablet size safe
We love our guests to book direct with us here on our website as we can offer you additional benefits and great rates you won’t find elsewhere:
- £10 minibar credit to spend on what you fancy
- 10% off drinking and dining
- Our Best Rate guarantee
- Priority room allocation
- Free Wifi
- Access to special discounts and packages not available elsewhere
Remember: our “Book Direct” benefits are only available to you if you book via this website. Full details can be found at the bottom of the page.