When you stay longer and book 5 nights or more with My Hotels we’ll give you 25% off our “Best Available Rates”
You’ll also gain a host of other benefits too for booking direct with us, including a £10 minbar credit to spend on what you fancy and 10% off your food and drink at the hotel.
So, now’s the there’s never been a better time to stay longer in London or Brighton.
Stay Longer and choose from our well-placed locations:
- The heart of London’s West End at My Bloomsbury – close to Tottenham Court Road tube station. With its history of literature, philosophy and the arts, Bloomsbury is the central London sanctuary that inspires creative thought. And with Soho, Oxford St. and Covent Garden just a stroll away; and trains from Euston and King’s Cross close too – the location is perfect.
- In fashionable Chelsea at My Chelsea – close to South Kensington tube station. Stepping into the chic lobby, a sense of calm envelops you. The fresh, classic design lifts your spirits. This cosmopolitan urban retreat is so alluring, you won’t want to leave. But with the world’s mecca for luxury fashion and fun outside, it would be rude not too. Sloane Square, the Royal Court Theatre, the Victoria & Albert Museum and the King’s Road are all just a short stroll away.
- By the seaside in Brighton at My Brighton – on the cost at this popular British seaside city. Step inside and the striking interior by New York designer Karim Rashid combines perfectly with the unmistakable vibe of local Brighton creatives. Outside, the tempting choice of independent shops, bars and eateries delivers a real sense of place. Complete with the award-wining Merkaba – Voted “Best Drinking Venue 2017” you could be nowhere else but Brighton.
What more could you need for an extended stay? Book Now!
Here’s a little bit of small print:
- Rates are quoted per night and include VAT
- Bookings on this rate are non refundable and non changeable
- The full cost of your stay is charged at the time of booking
- Bookable up to 30 days ahead of arrival, subject to availability