Brighton’s leading design hotel – My Brighton – invites you to take a tour of some of the city’s famous sights and landmarks via its new Afternoon Tea menu.
Available from 1st October, My Brighton is taking inspiration from its superb location in the colourful and diverse Brighton Laines, to launch the new My Brighton Afternoon Tea. Take a tour of this unique city from the comfort of the hotel, as you experience a delectable feast inspired by the famous sites and names of this vibrant neighbourhood.
“Tour” highlights include:
• A pot of flowering Lily and Jasmine tea inspired by the Pavilion Gardens
• Open top savoury sandwiches from the legendary Hell’s Kitchen Deli, serving Brighton since 1951
• Delicious cakes and sumptuous macaroons inspired by the cafés of the vibrant North Laines
• Indulgent chocolate pebbles reminiscent of Brighton beach (for eating, not throwing!)
• A personal tub of classic popcorn to honour Brighton’s oldest cinema – the Duke of York’s Picturehouse
• Enjoy an Espresso Martini shot and choose a Sussex Beer, glass of prosecco or luxurious cocktail prepared by the team at the hotel’s infamous Merkaba
• Keep the Brighton vibe going with 20% discount in Merkaba following your Afternoon Tea
£18.50 per person
£22.50 per person with Sussex Beer or glass of prosecco
£24.00 per person with cocktail
Monday – Friday: 3pm to 5pm Saturday & Sunday: 1pm to 5pm
Booking essential to avoid disappointment and timed slots may apply at peak periods.
Group bookings up to a maximum of 20 are welcome but subject to availability. Contact us for more details.
For further information, our booking terms or to reserve a table, please email us at email@example.com,
call 01273 900 300 or visit myhotels.com/brighton for more information about the hotel and location.