The penthouse suite at My Brighton takes its name from the 300-year-old vintage carousel horse that resides within it. A centrepiece feature, acquired by Andreas Thrasyvoulou and lovingly restored to form.
As one of the largest penthouse suites in Brighton, in addition to the lavish four poster bed, the Carousel suite also offers a stand-alone bathtub to soak in. Further to this a shower steam room makes for the most indulgent of cleansing, offset by a spacious lounge area – ideal for entertaining. Carousel also features floor to ceiling and wall to wall windows. Room size: 62 sqm, bed size – 4 poster Super King | 6’0 x 6’6 | 180cm x 200cm.
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary WiFi
- Robes & Slippers
- Open plan lounge area
- 300 year old vintage carousel horse
- Integrated sound system
- 55″ Smart LED TV
- Complimentary films and TV shows via AirTime streaming service
- Free standing in room bathtub and walk in monsoon shower & steam room
- Illy espresso machine with complimentary coffee pods
- 24 hour room service
- Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities
- Floor to ceiling windows with external view
- Anyah eco-friendly toiletries
- Mini bar
- Iron & ironing board
- Remote controlled bedside lighting
We love our guests to book direct with us here on our website as we can offer you additional benefits and great rates you won’t find elsewhere:
Best rate guarantee
£10 minibar credit
Complimentary upgrades, subject to availability
Remember: our “Book Direct” benefits are only available to you if you book via this website. Full details can be found at the bottom of the page.