At My Brighton, we are so lucky to be located right in the heart of the buzzing North Laine district (not to be confused with The Lanes – the locals won’t like that). We have broken down a few of our favourite neighbourhood spots.
HOME & GIFTS
- Dowse – created & curated goods
- Family Store – illustrated clothing, pins, records, patches
- Resident Music – independent record shop
- Hold – a lifestyle boutique
- Snooper’s Paradise – the most renowned flea-market in the South of England
- Enter Gallery – for the art lovers
- Daisy Daisy – independent toy shop for the little’uns
- Gresham Blake – contemporary designer-tailor
- Irregular Choice – colourful designer footwear
- Jump the Gun – 1960’s mod clothing
- To Be Worn Again – bringing vintage and second-hand clothing to Brighton for over 20 years
- Badger Clothing – independent store offering a wide and highly accessible range of premium brands
- Collectif – 1940s, 50s and 60s inspired clothing
- Vegetarian Shoes – the name says it all
EAT & DRINK
- Roly’s Fudge Pantry – you won’t be able to walk past, the smell takes you in
- Barney’s Deli – local artisanal produce with over 40 Sussex cheeses
- Caramella – a family run, traditional pick & mix sweet shop
- Fatto a Mano – pizzas in true Neapolitan style
- We Love Falafel – the crowd outside will tell you all you need to know
- Gelato Gusto – traditional Italian artisan ice cream
- Kenny’s Rock and Soul Café – the perfect breakfast or lunch spot with great music and a balcony overlooking Kensington Gardens
- William the Fourth – a laid-back pub with an impressive selection of drinks and great food offering
- Wai Kika Moo Kau – a unique veggie/vegan café with locally sourced produce
The list could truly go on and on!
If you’re staying with us this spring, book our Beer, Bed & Breakfast offer and receive a local beer on us as well as discounted breakfast at Meanwhile the next morning.
Why not stay a little longer in Brighton? When you book 2 nights or more, you’ll receive 22% off your booking. Click here to find out more.