With so much to see and do, and places to eat and drink, Brighton is the ideal place for a romantic getaway.
My Brighton features completely unique rooms, making your stay unlike any other. Jade & Bamboo feature a round bed and bathtub in the centre of the room which are perfect for a relaxing night. Carousel, the penthouse suite, takes its name from the 300-year old vintage carousel horse within the room. The room also has a four poster bed, stand-alone bathtub and a steam room which make for an indulgent stay.
If you book the ‘Breakfast on us’ rate this February, you’ll get to enjoy complimentary breakfast in Meanwhile the next day.
Here are a few date ideas from the team at My Brighton…
- Champagne & oysters at Riddle & Finns
- Rockwater for sea views
- Innovative cocktails from Merkaba
- Walk and pub lunch at Devil’s Dyke
- Gather your spare change for the arcade on Brighton Palace Pier
- Enjoy a Brighton Tasting Menu at Isaac At
- Wrap up and go for a beach walk – catch the sunset
- The Worlds End for craft beers and retro gaming
- Komedia for a night of laughter
To make your stay that extra special, add on a bottle of English Sparkling wine to have ready for your arrival. If you’d like to arrange a beautiful bouquet of flowers, just contact us on WhatsApp (01273900371).