My Brighton and My Bloomsbury are currently open for those undertaking essential travel.
We are super excited to be re-opening our doors to all from Monday 17th May! The comfort of our rooms, the fresh & crisp linens, our warm & friendly teams and our ongoing passion for great hospitality are all ready and waiting for you.
- Gone are the days of waiting in line to fill out your registration card, all information will be sent to you in advance to complete
- Contactless payments only are available throughout
- Please wear a face mask when in the corridors and public areas
- Keys are sanitised and removed from circulation for 48 hours
- Hop in the lift or take the stairs if you prefer. All we ask is please only share the lift with members of your party
- Please inform us in advance if you are arriving from another country and are required to self-isolate for 14 days, as per UK Government guidelines
- NHS Test & Trace is now compulsory in all properties, we will be displaying the official NHS QR code for these purposes
- Your room is your room, so our team will not go into your space during your stay. However, we will happily provide you with fresh towels and additional toiletries. Just contact the team who will drop them off at your door
- The Room Attendant who beautifully prepares and sanitises your room will have worn a face mask and gloves.
- Our team respect social distancing guidelines and have been thoroughly trained in our new practices and risk assessment measures.
- We are now operating a ‘deliver to door’ service, just let us know if you need anything.
- We continue to monitor new legislation and advice from reliable sources.
- Our team are all temperature checked every morning and wear a face mask in the required areas
- If you start to feel unwell, just let us know and we will happily assist you with contacting medical services.
- Bottles of filtered water in glass bottles can be brought to your room at any time
- Only certain items left behind will be kept for 7 days, these include clothing, electronics, and jewellery. Following the 7 days they will be passed to a local charity
- All high touch points in our public spaces are, at a minimum, sanitised every hour during peak times
- If you would like snacks or drinks brought to your room, please take a look at the menu in your room/on your TV
All practices are subject to change depending on the government guidelines.