The comfort of our rooms, the fresh & crisp linens, our warm & friendly teams and our ongoing passion for great hospitality are all ready and waiting for you.
- Gone are the days of waiting in line to fill out your registration card, all information will be sent to you in advance to complete.
- Contactless payments only are available throughout.
- If you are arriving from another country, we ask that you check the current government guidelines before you travel.
- Your room is your room, so our team will not go into your space during your stay. However, we will happily provide you with fresh towels and additional toiletries. Just contact the team who will drop them off at your door.
- We are operating a ‘deliver to door’ service, just let us know if you need anything.
- We continue to monitor new legislation and advice from reliable sources.
- Our team are all temperature checked every morning and lateral flow tests are done every 3 days.
- If you start to feel unwell, just let us know and we will happily assist you with contacting medical services.
- Bottles of filtered water in glass bottles can be brought to your room at any time.
- Only certain items left behind will be kept for 7 days, these include clothing, electronics, and jewellery. Following the 7 days they will be passed to a local charity.
- All high touch points in our public spaces are, at a minimum, sanitised every hour during peak times.
- If you need anything prior to your arrival or throughout your stay, just drop us a message via WhatsApp!
- My Brighton – +44(0) 1273 900 371
- My Bloomsbury – +44(0) 2030 046 040
All practices are subject to change depending on the government guidelines.